As of 25.05.2018
We appreciate your interest in our website. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website.
(2) Fischer, Knoblauch & Co. Medienproduktionsgesellschaft mbH is responsible within the framework of the BDSG or gem. Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO), Lilienthalallee 7, D-80807 Munich, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint). Our data protection officer can be reached at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
(1) You may assert the following rights against us with regard to your personal data: Provision of information (Article 15 GDPR), Correction (Article 16 GDPR) or Deletion (Article 17 GDPR), Restriction of processing (Art. Art. 18 DS-GVO), opposition to processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO); see also the following reference to the right of objection under Art. 21 DSGVO; the right to revoke consent given at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until the revocation, if the processing of the data is subject to consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a or Article 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO., Right to Data Transferability (Article 20 of the GDPR).
(2) You may also lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data (Art. 77 DS-GVO) to a data protection supervisory authority. The supervisory authority in such a case is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300, Fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Should you visit our website without providing any personal information, we will not know who you are. In such a case, we receive data via your browser communication without concrete reference to any person. We collect the following data: IP address, date and time of the request, access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transmitted, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software, webpage from which the request is made, content of the request, and time zone difference to GMT. This will be undertaken to the extent that is technically necessary to allow access to our website and to provide the services you use on our website, but also to analyze, adapt and improve our services, content and advertisements, and to ensure stability and safety. The legal basis derives from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. The data is stored for a period of 6 months and then automatically deleted.
(2) Furthermore, cookies are stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk and assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to those that set the cookie (in this case us). A cookie typically includes the name of the domain from which the cookie originates, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall. Some elements of our website require that the calling browser be identified even after a page break.
(3) The following cookies are used on our website:
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the user's browser until the user leaves the website, meaning that they are automatically deleted after the end of the browser session, such as after closing your browser. You thereby save a session ID that allows different requests from your browser to be assigned to the session and, above all, this is necessary to enable the use of the website.
Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
(4) You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Failure to accept cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
(5) This information will be stored separately from any other information that may be provided to us. In particular, the data of the cookies will not be linked to your other data, if provided.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use should you be interested. To do this, you will need to provide personal information that we use in order to provide the service. If additional voluntary information is necessary, it will be marked accordingly. We collect, process and use only the personal data that is necessary for your use of the website, the answering of a request and/or the fulfilment of a contract concluded with us or that you yourself specify. In particular, the following inventory data and usage data may be transmitted via forms on our website: first and last name (consisting of salutation, title, first name, surname), name of the company/institution, address and e-mail address.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided in order to answer your questions and in the case of follow-up questions. It is necessary for you to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request is from and so that we can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Your requests will be kept for a period of one year after answering. Regarding business letters pertaining to trade or tax law, we keep the correspondence for the statutory periods (six years in the past).
(3) You can send us your application for the job advertisements on the "Careers" page. If you send us your application by e-mail, please be aware that e-mails are sent unencrypted to us. It cannot be ruled out with complete certainty that unauthorized third parties will take note of the data. If you do not want to take this risk, you should send us your application by post to the address indicated in the job advertisement. We process your personal data that you provide to us during the entire application process (for example: cover letters, CV, certificates, applicant questionnaires, or applicant interviews). The data processing takes place in accordance with §26 exp. 1 S. 1 BDSG for the execution of the application procedure (i.e. regarding the decision on the justification of an employment relationship). Unless you have consented to the storage of the data beyond the end of the specific application process, we will delete your data six months after completing the application process. The application procedure is completed when the period expires, during which complaints made for violation of the AGG are to be expected (usually five months after sending the rejection, if by that time no claim or assertion under § 15 Abs. 4 AGG has been received).
(1) We sometimes use external service providers or other services, namely hosting providers, statistics and analysis services as well as IT maintenance and development service providers.
(2) As a matter of course, we also comply with all data protection regulations and also obligate our service providers to do so, as far as necessary.
(3) In addition, we do not disclose your personal data, unless in exceptional cases when an authority might request the data e.g. for law enforcement or security.
(4) The aforementioned processing operations may also result in data being transmitted to data recipients outside the European Union (see Google Analytics). The data transfer takes place in this respect according to the principles of the so-called Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) or on the basis of so-called standard contractual clauses of the European Commission (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm).
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties pertaining to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) to download and install the available browser plugin.
You can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link:
Disable Google Analytics.
This will set an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this site. Please note that it has to be reset after deleting all cookies. Opt-out cookies prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. However, to prevent Google Analytics from tracking across devices, opt-out must be done on all systems in use.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, and a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics arises from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. Incidentally, by using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.
Google's personal, cookie, user ID, or promotional ID data will be automatically deleted after 14 months.
Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(1) When subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to receive newsletters and notifications from us, which may include current e-learning topics as well as information on FKC and the promotion of our own products and services.
(2) Registration for our newsletter is based on the so-called double opt-in procedure. After you have registered, you will receive an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided, requesting confirmation that you have subscribed to the newsletter. Your registration can be confirmed within 24 hours, otherwise your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one week.
(3) To order the newsletter, all you need to do is enter your e-mail address. The specification of further data is voluntary; it is only used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, your e-mail address will be saved for the purpose of sending the newsletter. In addition, your IP address and time of registration and confirmation will be stored in order to prove your registration and possibly to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. The legal basis results from Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(1) We have included YouTube videos on our website. These videos are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended privacy mode", meaning that you do not transfer data about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the videos. It is only when you play the videos that the data referred to in paragraph 2 (see below) will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) If you access a subpage of our website, YouTube will receive the corresponding information. Furthermore, a transmission of the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration takes place. This happens regardless of whether you have a user account on YouTube and if you are logged in there. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. To avoid an assignment, you should log out before activating the button. The data collected about you is stored by YouTube as usage profiles, and is used for purposes of advertising, market research, and/or the design of its website. The evaluation also takes place for non-logged-in users. Other users of the social network can be informed about their activities on our website. You can object to the generation of such user profiles by the respective social media provider.
(3) The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Article 6 (1) (f) DS-BER, as the use of YouTube is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible. On the one hand, we pursued as legitimate the presentation of needs-based advertising and information in the form of YouTube videos; on the other hand, we pursue it for the purpose of informing other users of the social network about the activities of users on our websites.
(4) The YouTube Provider is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For more information, including the purpose and scope of your data collection and processing by YouTube, as well as your rights and privacy preferences, please visit: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://www.youtube.com/intl/en/yt/about/.
We take technical and organizational measures in accordance with the requirements of Art. 32 DSGVO for the protection of the user's personal data. All our employees involved in the processing of personal data are committed to data secrecy. The personal data of the user is encrypted when transmitted to the website via HTTPS.
In accordance with Art. 13 GDPR, we hereby inform you about the legal basis of our data processing.
We do not undertake automated decision-making or profiling.